Sunday, November 6, 2011

I'm Still Here...

But just as last year around this time, other responsibilities eat away at the time I can devote to this project.

There has been a family genealogy trip to Gettysburg, PA. It seems that while I had ancestors on both the Union and Confederate side at Gettysburg, their regiments were placed and timed such that they never actually shot at each other. Lucky for me...

Then there was Halloween, and a weekend craft project making R2P2 (below), inspired by the Dalek O'Lantern.

And there are the regular fall holiday activities, gatherings, yard cleanup, etc.

In addition to all this, I am forced to move my main site due to Apple's changes to the MobileMe (iCloud) web hosting policies.  I expect my original "Dealing with Creationism in Astronomy" website will move (and might undergo a name change) sometime in Spring, 2012.  Stay tuned.

So my posting frequency for the next few months will probably be very irregular.  However, I am  using the time to organize a large series of posts on a theme relevant to posts over the past year, a preview to be posted soon.

No comments:

So...What Happened?

Wow.  It's been over eight years since I last posted here... When I stepped back in August 2015,...